Have you ever sat down and considered what guides your investment strategy? Perhaps it’s your advisor’s input, or maybe it’s your gut feeling on where the economy is headed.
In this video, Ed Butowsky shares the 8 Eternal Truths of Investing, including one extra (and possibly the most important one). It’s important to be an objective investor, and these 8 truths can be used as principles for your investment guidance.
- All investments go up – and down.
- Most people do the wrong thing at the wrong time.
- Markets usually overreact.
- No one knows what the future will bring.
- Diversification is a great strategy.
- Savings accounts and CDs will not make you rich.
- Uncertainty creates opportunities.
- Never say never.
- Time in the market beats timing the market.
Reach out to us today if you have any questions about customizing your financial plan, or if you’d like to have a better understanding of what drives your portfolio growth. We’d be happy to discuss your options and how we might be able to serve you in your investing journey.
We encourage you to share this video with others who could benefit from utilizing these truths in their financial plan!